Nowadays, the valve market is mixed with fish and dragons. radiator heater valve manufacturers In order to make huge profits, illegal traders counterfeit refurbished valves to shoddy ones, which brings great safety hazards to the installation project. Therefore, it is necessary to tell you how to identify refurbished valves. At present, the main methods of valve fraud in the valve market are as follows:
1. Use iron and carbon steel to make valves and repair waste valves to make them shoddy.
2. Brand the valve products of the local small factories with the registered trademarks of the big brand manufacturers.
3. Counterfeit users, distributors, and agents sell dog meat.
4. Make a steel seal and turn ordinary-level valves into D-level valves to make huge profits.
Valve refurbishment is extremely harmful, not only disturbing the market order, but also causing great potential hidden dangers to the construction quality, and great harm to the society. We only know that its counterfeiting methods are not enough. We must also identify the refurbished valve. Let me tell you how to identify the refurbished valve.
1. Looking at the color, the color of the refurbished valve is very different from the product. These low-priced materials are mostly white in appearance, which is obviously different from the greenish color of the valve steel.
2. Looking at the steel seal, the valve steel seal is embossed before the valve has undergone heat treatment, using professional steel seal technology, so the font is clear. The font of the refurbished valve is uneven and confused.
3. Look at the oil stains, counterfeit refurbished valves will add thick oil stains on the surface of the valve  in order to achieve the purpose of rust prevention, which will reduce the smoothness of the valve body itself.
4. Looking at the gate, the gate of the refurbished valve generally has traces of polishing and rust.
5. Remove the nut on the upper end of the valve stem and the identification plate, and look at the material of the lock nut inside. The material is brass, otherwise it is a counterfeit.